NOUVEAU FORUM 
Chers membres,

Avec la direction, nous avons pris la décision de changer de forum, ceci pour plusieurs raisons, dont celle de l'ergonomie. Le nouveau forum s'adapte plus facilement aux mobiles, et permet de meilleures personnalisations que celui-ci.

C'est pourquoi nous vous demandons de vous inscrire sur le nouveau forum. Ce forum-ci est obsolète à partir de maintenant. Suite à votre inscription, je vous donne rendez-vous dans la rubrique News, afin d'y lire la suite des nouveautés. Vos droits d'accès au forum vous seront donnés aussi vite que possible (je ferai en sorte d'être hyper rapide, promis !)

En cas de problèmes, je suis disponible dans le chat du forum, disponible en bas de l'écran. Si je ne suis pas connecté, envoyez-moi un MP.

Je vous prie de nous excuser pour ce changement et je vous remercie d'avance pour votre patience !

Lien: http://www.skyalliance.cf

Pour la direction,
Alex
Facebook Applet

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SKY Alliance Index du Forum -> SKY Alliance -> Les news
Auteur Message
janyhal

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:49    Sujet du message: Facebook Applet Répondre en citant

Facebook Applet
> DOWNLOAD

You can do this by writing a quick PHP script to print out your token. This is listed under the heading *Canvas Page* in your app summary at php $appurl = 'YOUR CANVAS URL HERE'; For example, if your app is named testqwe, then you would enter $appurl = ' Notice that this is the URL of your app on Facebook -- not the URL of your server. there might be another way around to get facebook data into an app if you need that shareimprove this answer answered Jun 9 '11 at 23:18 Pertinent Info 95415 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. You can't perform that action at this time. For example, if I wanted to see what the refreshprofile task returns, I can just go to: Similarly, to get my friend list, I can go to: Of course, in order to properly authenticate, you will need to find out your Facebook access token. Permalink Failed to load latest commit information. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. See for examples of decoding JSON responses using the library. If you are going to edit it, I highly recommend doing so in NetBeans since, otherwise, you won't be able to use a GUI editor to design FacebookApplet.java. Installation These instructions assume your web server root is at /var/www/. –James P. Mar 21 '13 at 1:37 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote I think it works. asked 6 years, 9 months ago viewed 1,013 times active 4 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 0Check if user is a fan of my Facebook app711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?2Applet - Servlet Communication0Redirect in facebook iframe app on multiple pages0Facebook app server side authentication (Java server with JavaScript client)3Automating a JNLP Application using Java Agents0How to make facebook canvas shrink?476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?-2Facebook iFrame App to Fit Facebook Canvas in iPad Hot Network Questions Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Can a Wish produce a paradox? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Research about search vs navigation Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Dashed Tubes in 3D How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? How can I disable "app is running in the background" notifications? System that manages employee data for managers Coherent states of Quantum harmonic oscillator Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Do walnuts grow in rain forests? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? more hot questions question feed lang-java . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Open in Desktop Download ZIP Find file Branch: master Switch branches/tags Branches Tags master Nothing to show Nothing to show New pull request Fetching latest commit Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time. .. Create a script printtoken.php and place it in the same directory as fbtoken.php: getAccessToken(); ?> My system kept caching my old applet code (even though I disabled this in the Java control panel) and wouldn't display new changes to the applet in my browser until I killed my Java process (i.e. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Reload to refresh your session. Why am I seeing this? Security Check This is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook App via Java Applet Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite 1 I have a headless Java EE app running on one of my GlassFish servers, and some time ago I wrote up a Swing applet for its front-end. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. SEARCH BY NAME SIMILAR NAMES Apple Charles Appleg Charles Appelt Charles Applet Charlie -->. Troubleshooting / Tips If you're using a self-signed SSL certificate, you need to make sure that either the server's certificate or the certificate of the root authority is imported into your browser's / operating system's list of trusted certificates, It is immensely useful to see what Facebook is returning to your PHP script. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Don't forget the /facebook/java at the end of the URL. You signed in with another tab or window. For example, if your hostname is example.com, then the entire line should read: Notice that https is being used, and the path /facebook/java has been specified after the hostname. I put an error console in the applet that should display any exceptions that occur in the applet. simply closing the tab and reopening the page on a new tab was not sufficient). Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. You can do so by simply visiting the fbproxy.php script in your browser. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Once again, the phoot is downloaded to the server and returned to the applet where it is displayed. They had to pass the facebook data in the applet init parameters. The main classes are: ca.uwo.csd.cs2212.FacebookApplet Main applet class ca.uwo.csd.cs2212.facebook.FacebookClient Used to communicate with the Facebook proxy script (i.e 5a02188284
facebook fora do ar janeiro 2013facebook statuslari gulmelicracker pass facebookque significa forever alone en el facebookhinh anh duoc like nhieu nhat facebookdownload facebook chat for nokia n96top 10 ways of hacking facebookcheat airport city free to fly di facebookdownload aplikasi facebook file jarhow to know friends last login time in facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:49    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SKY Alliance Index du Forum -> SKY Alliance -> Les news Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation